Hope Missions has been coordinating and leading teams on short-term trips around the world for over 10 years! We are here to help you and your church develop a vibrant Mission Strategy. Hope Missions has two primary options in achieving this goal: Pre-Packaged Trips and Custom Trips. Pre-Packaged trips have set dates and locations. Groups and/or individuals can participate in these Pre-Packaged trips. Custom trips are a little different. As a church/group, you will have maximum flexibility in planning your mission strategy. With Custom trips, you must follow the guidelines below:
- YOUR GROUP/CHURCH MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 12 PARTICIPANTS
- YOUR GROUP/CHURCH IS IN CONTROL (Hope Missions will fully customize a trip to your specifications)
- YOUR GROUP/CHURCH PICKS THE LOCATION (From our select list of partner countries)
- YOUR GROUP/CHURCH PICKS THE DATE (Must be coordinated with Hope Missions Staff)
- YOUR GROUP/CHURCH FORMS A PARTNERSHIP (Hope Missions facilitates a partnership with international churches)
- YOUR GROUP/CHURCH FACILITATES A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP (With coordination from Hope Missions)
Custom Trips will allow churches to form incredible, long term relationships with international churches without having the strain and pressure of planning the details. Hope Missions will take care of all of the logistics (airfare, lodging, meals, translators, etc.). INTERESTED? Call the Hope Missions Office today (256.620.1788) for more details and get started today!
Call the Hope Missions Office (256.620.1788) to with any questions.